Obtaining a Licence requires the full compliance of the application stage. Below is the comprehensive process to obtain a Remote Gaming Licence.
- Remote Gaming Licence Application Form (Form LGA/51/2010-01)
- Personal Declaration Application Form (Form LGA/51/2010-02)
- Personal Declaration Application Form - Key Official (Form LGA/51/2010-5)
- Business Entity Information Form (Form LGA/51/2010-03)
- System Documentation (Form LGA/51/2011-13)
It is recommended to go through the System Audit for the Application Stage before submitting an application. The LGA will audit against the items in this document prior to Go Live. Click here to download the System Audit
Declaration Go Live Date (Form LGA/51/2010-12). This form is to be sent to the Authority within 60 days of the issuance of the licence.
More information about the Application Stage can be obtained from the Remote Gaming Application Process Fact Sheet.
A licensed Maltese operator is subject by law to carry out a compliance audit by an independent firm within one year from the License date. The following forms are to be submitted within the first year of operation to trigger the auditioning process. The LGA shall require a second audit of the operation halfway through the lifespan of a licence. The LGA may impose further compliance audits should need arise.
- A Service Provider Authorisation Form (LGA/51/2010-04)
- Compliance Audit.
Other Related Forms
- Remote Gaming Approval of Employee Application Form (Form LGA/51/2010-06)
- Licensee Intermediary Form (Form LGA/51/2010-09)
- Decomissioned Equipment Form (Form LGA/51/2010-11)
- License Renewal Application Form (Form LGA/51/2010)